Monday, November 10, 2014

LJ FB: Collin's "dead leg"

Collin Rugg calls for "his" ball on the sidelines during the
La Jolla-Kearny game. Teams are allowed to use the
football of their choice on offense.
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Collin Rugg and other starters were pulled from the game against Kearny Nov. 7 later in the third quarter, after a big 67-29 lead was secured.

Collin, relaxed with his job done for the night, was asked, "What do you do with your free time?" as a general question.

Interpreting it as a question specifically asking what he was going to do after the game, he offered, "I'm going to put an ice pack on my leg. I have a 'dead leg' (pointing to his left side) that I've had a little." He was smiling despite the pain.

"I usually watch PPR (Prep Pigskin Review) or a movie," said the football-happy quarterback.


Copyright 2014 Ed Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment