Tuesday, September 1, 2015

LJ Cheer: Eva Chavez

(Photo with permission,
from Facebook profile)


Eva Chavez, new to the LJHS Varsity Cheer Squad

Age: 16
Year in school: Junior
Cheer experience: JV Cheer as a freshman

Great quote on Facebook wall: "I don't work, I'm a princess."

Favorite subject in school: English
Music: Alternative music and reggae
Food: Sushi, "but I'm Italian, so I of course have to love Italian food."
Dessert: Anything red velvet and frozen yogurt
 
On fellow cheer squad members: "All the talented girls on this team make it so much fun. I enjoy being part of a team, representing my school and creating bonds with the all the other girls. It's just a really exciting year for us."

On the cheer advisors: "This cheer squad this year has been such an improvement and has really stepped up their game, thanks to the coaches. Without them, none of the amazing things we've done would've happened."

 
Copyright 2015 Ed Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment