Thursday, June 27, 2024

LJ FB: Q&A with Nico Bardaro

Sophomore receiver Nico Bardaro (15, second from
left facing camera), with Logan Clark (19, far left)
and Emerson Rota (16, facing camera, center)
listens to Head Coach Tyler Roach before
Vikings' first game Sun., June 23 at UCLA.
(Photo by Ed Piper)


By Ed Piper

Nico Bardaro is a rising sophomore on the La Jolla football team. He has shown promise in 7-on-7 workouts as a receiver. These comments came before the Vikings' participation in the UCLA 7-v-7 tournament Sun., June 23.

Have you been enjoying it so far, the SDSU tournament (June 14-15) and the workouts themselves?

Yeah, it's been a lot of fun. I think that it's really good for our development.

What do you enjoy about it?

Just the team and family aspect of it. I really feel like I'm building a strong bond with all of my teammates and coaches.

And what are you trying to work on and improve--as you start this first game of the UCLA tournament?

Definitely to improve my vision on the field. Just my football IQ as a whole. And being more concise with my route-running.

Enjoy today.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment