Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Samantha Jimenez, LJHS cheerleader

Samantha Jimenez (front row, her head and arm next to
the light pole) cheers at Blast Off. (Photo by Ed Piper)


Samantha Jimenez is a cheerleader at LJHS.

Age: 16
Year in school: Junior

Favorite food: Pizza. (Topping?) Just pepperoni. (From where?) Pizza Hut.
Music groups: Maroon 5. Gym Class Heroes. Hip hop. Dance music.
Song: "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5. I like the beat to it.
College plans: To attend USD. I want to stay in San Diego, and I want to go to a private college.
Future field of study: I'm not sure yet, but something with math. (Are you good at it?) Yes.
Dream career: Probably accounting.
Comment on the LJHS Cheer Squad: I like my cheer squad. It's a good way to meet new friends, and we always have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment