Friday, March 7, 2014

Lea O'Haire, LJHS cheerleader

Lea O'Haire (center) with fellow cheerleaders
Abigail Webber (L) and Lydia Trautmiller
at Lincoln basketball game.
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Lea O'Haire is a returning cheerleader at LJHS.
Age: 16
Year in school: Junior
Favorite food: I like Mexican food. Mexican food is really good. Burritos. Chicken or veggies. (Spicy?) Not really.
Music: I like any music genre, really. (Music to dance to, or music to listen to?) Well, both. It's nice to be able to dance it, but also nice to sing along.
Song: Jason Mraz, "I'm Yours". It's just been a favorite since sixth grade.
A favorite cause or issue you'd like to see change your generation change: I think what's going on with a lot of kids at school these days, getting bullied. I think we can all help one another out, create a bully-free environment. I think that would really help.
Educational plans: I'd like to go to college. Right now (with another year to go), I'm looking at SDSU. But I'm open to any (?).
Major: I'd like to go into finance. I'd like to be a financial planner. It's a good-paying job. You get to help people out. (You like math and finance, and you're linear, organized?) Yeah.
Comment on the LJHS Cheer Squad: At first, we were brand-new. We didn't know each other. It's like really amazing how we were able to connect with each other just through a few practices. We really got to bond. Now we're a cheer family. It's pretty nice. My third year on varsity.



No comments:

Post a Comment