Saturday, March 8, 2014

Abigail Webber, LJHS cheerleader

Abigail Webber
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Abigail Webber is a cheerleader at LJHS.
Age: 16
Year in school: Sophomore

(Abby or Abigail?) I really don't care. I like the name Abigail.
Favorite food: Steak. I love steak. (Who cooks it the best?) My dad. (His name?) Dean. (How do you like it cooked?) Medium. I like just piling on mashed potatoes. (Who makes the mashed potatoes?) My mom, and I help sometimes. (What's your mom's name?) Maureen Webber.
Music group: That's hard. I like a lot of different genres. Probably just pop. I like Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry.
Favorite class: I really enjoy American Sign Language (ASL). I'm pretty good. I can understand what the teacher is saying and I can have a conversation with someone. I'm not an expert yet, but it's a lot of fun. I didn't feel like taking Spanish, because everyone else was taking Spanish. I wanted to try something new. That counts as a foreign language.
College plans: I don't know what kind of college I want to go to yet, but I know I want to be a nurse. I don't know what kind of nursing I want to go into. I like taking care of people. I have a lot of patience.
Comment on the LJHS Cheer Squad: I like it, because we're all a pretty close group. And with the dance routines and the stunts we do, you really have to trust one another. It's a lot of fun. I really enjoy it. It's a team-building sport.
A cause or thing in the world you would like to see changed or made better: World peace. Like no wars. (What would be a way we could move toward that?) Maybe if everyone tried to be patient with one another and tried to listen instead of arguing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment