Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nikky Hagopian, LJHS Cheer



Nikky Hagopian, right, with fellow
Viking cheerleader Skylar Rotgans.
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Senior Nikky Hagopian is a cheerleader at La Jolla High.

Favorite food: Sushi. Spicy tuna.
Music group: The Black Keys. Rockish. Throwback band.
Song: "Too Afraid to Love You" by the Black Keys, because the guitar is awesome in it.
Education plans: I plan to go to community college for two years. Probably Mesa College. And then I want to go to Spain for a year, study abroad. And then I would like to finish in San Francisco. Probably USF. I speak Spanish fluently, and I've never been to Spain. I think it would be a really fun experience to live on my own in a foreign country, especially one that I've never been to.
On Spanish-speakers in Spain lisping the "c" sound before e's and i's: I don't do that, since I'm Mexican (different pronunciation). I'll be standing out.
On the LJHS Cheer Squad: I think the cheer team has been working really hard, and I like the effort that they put into trying to learn new things all together.
On what she's focusing on enjoying her senior year: I'm trying to do all the school events. I'm going to try to go to the most games, and make the most out of everything.
On something nobody knows about her: I'm a horrible draw-er. I'm so bad at drawing. Like eighth grade art class, she (the teacher) is like, every time, "Draw this." Oh, no!
Historical figure: Marilyn Monroe. She was not afraid to be the first to do anything, and I like the way she changed society's idea of what a woman should be like. She shouldn't just be a housewife.
Nicknames: Nikky or "The Little One." I'm 5'2".


Copyright 2014 Ed Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment