Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Esther Samaniego, Viking Cheer


Esther Samaniego, LJHS cheerleader.
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Esther Samaniego is a cheerleader at La Jolla High.

Year in school: Junior
Age: 16
Food: Pozole. Served hot. Chicken meat.
Musician: Drake. Genre: Rap.
Song: "All Me," by Drake. It just motivates me. It gets me hyped.
Something in the world you would like to see change: I would like the wars to end, because I don't want people to go over to fight and getting killed. My brother's in the military. He's 22. His name is Jose. He's in the Army. Right now he's not deployed yet.
Education plans: I would like to go to college at a four-year. Probably out of state--Florida or Michigan. I heard Florida's colleges over there are really good.
Possible area of study: Criminology or law school. Dream job: A lawyer. Why? I'm really good at arguing, and you can't beat me.
Comment on the LJHS Cheer squad: As a cheer team, we always have our ups and downs. We have our issues here and there. But we always work together, and we always step up our game to show people we're good performers.


Copyright 2014 Ed Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment