Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Maiti Young, LJHS Cheer


Maiti Young is the "flyer"
on this stunt after one of many
LJHS touchdowns last fall.
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Maiti Young is a cheerleader at La Jolla High.

Year in school: Junior. Class of 2015.
Favorite food: I like steak. With whatever my dad puts on it. Medium rare.
Musician: Kendrick Lamar. Genre: Hiphop, rap.
Song: "Higher Power" by Boston. It's kind of an uplifting song.
Education plans: I'm planning on going to college. I really haven't figured out where I want to go yet. I'm going to go to a four-year (college). I want to go to the University of Oregon, not for a specific reason.
Career: I haven't even thought about it. It's going to be tricky to find a major that I want to do. (a lot of laughter)
Comment on the LJ Cheer team: I think we're all really bonded. We get along really well. Our stunts have improved a lot, and we've raised the bar for the cheer team.
Something nobody knows about you: I have selective memory. I remember something like when I was little. But if you ask me what I learned in school yesterday, I couldn't tell you. 


Copyright 2014 Ed Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment