Saturday, November 2, 2013

Snapshot: Tyrah Majors, cheer captain

Tyrah Majors (foreground right, warming up with teammates before the game), senior cheer captain for the Vikes. (Photo by Ed Piper)



Tyrah Majors, 17, is one of three captains for the La Jolla cheer squad.

Favorite figure: Michael Jackson. A great entertainer. I want to be an entertainer one day - actress and model.
Favorite food: Pancakes.
Inspirational saying: "Never give up. Follow your hopes and dreams."
Education plans: I plan to go to a four-year university, so I can pursue my acting career. Pepperdine University in Malibu (would be my dream pick).
Comment on the cheer squad: The cheer squad is doing great. We just added 12 new girls to the team, so we have 38 girls in all, varsity and JV. We're doing great, always spreading spirit - LJHS.


Copyright 2013 Ed Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment