Monday, May 23, 2022

LJ FB: Tentative partial 2022 schedule

By Ed Piper

I have been able to access part of the Fall 2022 Viking varsity football schedule. Someone told me the rest is posted on Twitter. Help!

I have not been able to access that part of the schedule, so here is what I have to the moment. Please contact me at lalopiper@san.rr.com to inform me of the rest, if you have it. Thanks.

Partial 2022 La Jolla High Football Schedule

Fri., Aug. 26   At Scripps Ranch

Fri., Sept. 2    At El Capitan

Fri., Sept. 9    Home vs. Del Norte

Fri., Sept. 16

Fri.,, Sept. 23  At Pt. Loma

Fri., Sept. 30   Home vs. San Diego High

Fri., Oct. 7     At Patrick Henry

Fri., Oct. 14

Fri., Oct. 21   Home vs. Christian High

Fri., Oct. 28   At Mira Mesa

Fri., Nov. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment