Monday, January 23, 2017

Apology and update

By Ed Piper, Jr.

To my photo viewers, especially, I just want to give my apologies for not being able to take photos the past several weeks except for boys basketball, my main sport and the one that I started with. My back has been sore and spasming over the past five weeks, since Christmas Eve when I picked up my heavy camera and used it to take photos of my family opening gifts.

That set off a series of spasms in my deteriorating lower left back, which has been a problem for several years. It all came from lugging the heavy camera body and zoom lenses around for various events.

As I texted Coach Kellen Delaney of the La Jolla wrestling team, I hope to be able to travel to Holtville Fri., Jan. 27, for the annual Holtville tournament. But that depends on finding a new treatment that works in a way that my physical therapy exercises (which I do daily) and chiropractor visits--which usually do the trick--haven't been able to do the past five weeks.

I'm hopeful, and thankful for people's well wishes during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment