Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Snapshot: Collin Rugg

Collin Rugg: What's the side of him off
the football field look like?
(Photo by Ed Piper)


Collin Rugg, quarterback, La Jolla High football team
Year in school: Senior
Age: 17

Interview by text

Favorite ice cream: Vanilla
All-time fave foods: Pizza and steak. My dad's BBQ.
Favorite movie: "School of Rock"
Greatest invention(s) in history: Football and car
In your free time, what do you like to do? I like to work out and throw the football.
Favorite QB's: Tim Tebow and Drew Brees
Favorite pro and college football teams: USC and Chargers

Collin, what are your thoughts about where you would like to play next year?
I have only talked to Azusa Pacific University, USD, and Northern Arizona a little.

How have those chats and visits gone? Tell me about going to APU's Homecoming.
They were really good! It was really fun and I like their program a lot.

What is a college major you are interested in?
I'm not sure. Probably business.

Earliest memory: Uhm, I was watching a football game and my dad walked in front of the TV and I told him to move. I was about 2."

Favorite quote(s) or saying(s): "Don't trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment."
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."


Copyright 2014 Ed Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment